WHAT YOU CAN DO:
1. Create a Committee for Justice for the Three Drowned Black Girls in your town or on your campus.
2. Bring Kunde Mwamvita to speak to your group or campus.
3. Join the International People’s Democratic Uhuru Movement (InPDUM.org)
4. Donate to the Committee and to the legal fees for case at Justice4Dominique.com
5. Hold a fundraiser for the legal fees
6. Call Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office to demand the resignation of Sheriff Bob Gualtieri and demand that murder charges be brought against Deputy Howard Skaggs for the deaths of Dominique Battle, Ashaunti Butler, La’Niyah Miller and Laboriel Felton. (727) 582-6200